0.81 to 37.81 m3/hour
95% to 99,999%/10ppm
5 bar(g) – 10 bar(g)
CE, UL, FDA, EIGA, PHARMACOPOEIA
Parker NITROSource Compact PSA Nitrogen GeneratorAsk a question Download brochure
The Parker NITROSource Compact is the smallest model of PSA nitrogen generator in the NITROSource series. Utilizing Pressure Swing Adsorbtion technology, this unit can produce ultra pure nitrogen with an unprecedented air to nitrogen ratio. Compact in size and equipped with energy and cost-saving features. This generator offers many advantages over its competitors or other forms of nitrogen supply such as bulk supply or cylinders (packs).
Energy Saving Technology
The compressed air supply is automatically adjusted to the nitrogen capacity and purity. This saves on compressed air production and thus on energy and money.
Nitrogen Purity & Quality Guaranteed
Enabling connection to proprietary remote management and the generator control systems to control and track gas parameters from a central location.
- Mass Flow Controller – ensuring correct set pressure and flow
- Integral Oxygen Analyser – constantly measures gas purity
- Off-Gas-By-Pass – automatically vents off out-of-specification gas ensuring product quality by ensuring gas quality
- Inlet and Outlet Pressure Regulation – preventing damage to the generator or application
- Electronic Control System – 100% management of all critical generator functions
Pharmacopeia & FDA
The Nitrosource is widely used in the food processing and pharmaceutical industry and is therefore approved by organizations and quality marks such as; Europea Industrial Gasses Association (EIGA), the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and pharmacopoeia compliance.
Long Working Life, Low on Maintenance
The Carbon Molecular Sieve, the ‘engine’ of the generator delivers nitrogen more efficiently, leading to a very long working life – and major savings on maintenance.
Download the brochure for detailed specifications of the Parker NITROSource Compact Nitrogen Generator