Parker D-H NITROSource
● Nitrogen purity up to 99,9995%
● Connect multiple units for ultra large capacities
● Lowest cost method of high purity nitrogen supply. Period!
The Parker domnick hunter NITROSource MAXIGAS is the latest Parker D-H PSA-generator. With its unique space-saving design and advanced energy saving technologie at its core, the market leading NITROSource on-site generator requires less compressed air to generate more nitrogen than other solutions. Which translates in less enery consumption. together with sustantially lower servicing costs, reduced downtime and a longer working life, it adds up to the most cost-efficient nitrogen supply available; Significantly more affordable than traditionals sources, and delivering huge savings over the lifetime of the generator. You can expect payback within six to 24 months, depending on your existing arrangements and consumption.
Parker domnick hunter at Avilo
Avilo and Parker D-H have a long-term history. Since the founding of the company in 2001, we have been closely linked to Parker and her generator and gasfiltration related brands. In 2009 Avilo engineers received extensive training in England by Parker UK afterwhich we've been declared official Sales&Service partner for Parker D-H products. A position that is unique within the Benelux.
Features & Benefits
- Energy saving technology - Matches compressed air flow to the nitrogen outlet flow and purity, reducing compressed air use, and saving energy and money.
- Lower cost maintenance, extensive working life - The Carbon Molecular Sieve, the ‘engine’ of the generator delivers nitrogen more efficiently, leading to a very long working life – and major savings on maintenance.
- Five year warranty - Free* through Parker Alliance, offering the assurance of no unexpected maintenance costs and maximised factory up-time. (*Ask for terms and conditions)
- Industry compliance - Food and pharmaceutical safe, in line with European statute (EIGA) and the USA Food & Drugs Administration (FDA Article 21) and Pharmacopeia compliance.
- Gas quality control - Remote monitoring - Enabling connection to proprietary remote management and the generator control systems to control and track gas parameters from a central location
- Mass Flow Controller - ensuring correct set pressure and flow.
- Integral Oxygen Analyser - constantly measures gas purity.
- Off-Gas-By-Pass - automatically vents off out-of-specification gas ensuring product quality by ensuring gas quality.
- Inlet and Outlet Pressure Regulation - preventing damage to the generator or application.
- Electronic Control System – 100% management of all critical generator functions.
- Easily upgradable supply- Simply add extra generators as the application requirement grows.
Installation & Commisioning
Avilo not only supplies these units but installs and maintaince them as well, including the right compressor equipment, buffervessels, pre-filtration items and all other necessary facilities. If the whole installation needs to CE-certified by a notified body, we can take care of all necessary administrative proceedings as well. Please feel free to contact us for more information and all the posibillities. We like to use our knowledge and experience to advise you on all related topics to ensure well-informed choices are made and there are no surprises regarding your future investment.
Download the brochure or contact us for more information.
Capacity data MAXIGAS models
Capacity at 7 bar G compressed air inlet pressure and 20 - 25 degrees Celsius ambient tempraturel. Consult Avilo for performance under specific conditions.